messages from the forum not being delivered to users that have an AOL
Those of you who rely on warnings from the forum, please be aware
that currently it seems all email from the forum is refused by AOL servers.
One course of action would be to replace your AOL email address with
one of another email service provider if you have more than one.
To change your email address:
- Log in (if needed)
- Click on User Control Panel
- Select the Profile tab
- Select Edit Account Settings
- Enter your email address (you need to enter it twice)
- You can leave the change the password fields empty.
- At the very bottom of the form enter your current password
I'll try to see if I can get some sense in the appropriate AOL teams, but for now they seem to be unwilling to cooperate in any way.